Online Scheduling Software to Beat Your Competition
What methods are you using to get ahead of your competition? Great service and a cool logo aren’t going to be enough to get customers in your door and keep them there.
You might be missing one (or more) of the most powerful strategies that successful small businesses use to obliterate the opposition. Use this strategic checklist to be sure your business stands out – and above – your competitors.
- Online Scheduling Software – The single most important way to outperform your competitors is to utilize helpful technology better than they do. Your customers demand convenience, and Bookeo’s online scheduling software delivers it. With this platform, your clients can get the info they need, make reservations, and even pay right from their mobile device 24/7. It’s so easy to use, they’ll love booking your service again and again.
- Social Media Marketing – One of the best ways to spread awareness about your small business is through social media marketing. Laser-targeting specific types of customers with Facebook and Instagram ads is more effective and easier than ever. Not only can you find people who are likely to convert, you can establish and maintain your business cred with a strong social presence. Your customers are using social media every day. So should you.
- Talk to Your Customers – The most valuable information you can get about your business is feedback from your customers, so don’t be afraid to ask for it. Make sure that your company profile on review sites like Tripadvisor or Yelp is fully optimized with all of your customer-relevant info. Your prospects probably scan these review sites before they decide where to spend their money; take them seriously to separate your business from the pack.
- SWOT the Competition – Another potent way to outperform your competitors is to know their strengths and weaknesses. Take a deep dive into each competitor’s strategy by analyzing their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. If you can offer unique selling points that are more valuable than theirs, your business will win over the long haul.
- Set Goals – You’ll be amazed at how much more effective your marketing, growth, and sales figures become when you set specific goals. The first step here is to benchmark your current position. Then set attainable but ambitious short- and long-term goals, complete with details and dates. Now give your employees the incentive to work together toward each common goal, and you’ll grow a team mentality that can’t be beat!