Your customers will love online bookings!
Tips from Bookeo: let your customers know that they can now book online
So what should you do to inform your customers about this exciting news? How can you let them know?
- send out an email or letter to our customers announcing your online booking facility
- update your website and put a “Book now” button next to your phone number. Busy customers looking for a contact number will be able to click on the button and go directly to your booking page
- update your voice mail recording and create a sign for the front desk to announce that you now accept online booking from your website
- update your business card, brochures, price lists, to include the web address where your customers can book online. You can print labels and attach them to your promotional material
- post the news on social networking sites, including a direct link to your booking page. You can also integrate Bookeo into your Facebook page, and your customers can book online from your Facebook page
Also, as an introductory offer, you can set a discount for online bookings. As for payments, Bookeo is very flexible, and you can also let your online customers pay at the time of booking or later, if they prefer.