New feature – Google Analytics integration
During the last few days we’ve been rolling out a long awaited new feature: integration with Google Analytics.
If you use Google Analytics (and you should, if you’re serious about marketing!), you can now integrate your Bookeo data straight into your Analytics account.
What you can do
- “follow” your customers in your web site and your booking page, and see where they come from, where they go, where they stop… even in real time!
- see what traffic sources bring you traffic that is converted in actual sales (bookings, voucher purchases, etc.)
- measure the conversion rate of your AdWords campaigns (Analytics is obviously integrated with AdWords)
- thanks to Bookeo’s integration into the “E-Commerce” side of analytics, you can also measure not only traffic and conversions, but actual revenue generated by each campaign
- see what are your most popular products, how much revenue each product generated, and see trends over time (most of this data is also already available in Bookeo, using our integrated reports, statistics and charts)
How it works
Setting up Google Analytics integration is fairly simple, if you have a bit of familiarity with editing your web site. All you need to do is to add a couple of lines to your existing Analytics code that you already use, and tell Bookeo about your account ID. For full details, see our tutorial in the help portal.
What you see
The standard Analytics interface is available, now with Real-Time analytics, and E-Commerce conversions…
We believe that measuring your traffic and marketing performance is essential to grow your business – and optimize your marketing expenses. If you use AdWords, the benefit of measuring the actual revenue generated by each campaign is simply invaluable to make sure you’re spending your marketing money in the best possible way.
So if you’re not already familiar with Google Analytics, get started today – it’s completely free.
Familiarize with the product, then use the new Bookeo integration to realize its full potential!
And what if you already use a different conversion tracking product? No problem! Bookeo now supports custom conversion tracking as well!