April 23, 2013
New features released
As part of our ongoing development, we’ve just introduced several new features in Bookeo.
- added option to enable/disable a resource so that it cannot be seen or booked by customers. This is useful for example when a staff member resigns. For a full tutorial, see https://support.bookeo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018200591
- added in gift vouchers settings an option to allow customers to purchase vouchers for events even if there are no future dates scheduled yet
- Bookeo will now show a customer his money credits when he signs in to the Customer area
- added an option to automatically accept all bookings in a tour/class when a minimum number of participants is reached. This will be illustrated in more detail in the next post.
- added application periods for taxes. You can now tell Bookeo that a tax only applies during certain periods (ex. a new tax being introduced, or an existing tax being removed)
As usual, all these improvements were suggested by our customers over time.
Thanks for your ideas, and keep them coming!