Personal tours and Personal lessons just got even more flexible
Your valuable feedback has inspired us to launch another fantastic set of Bookeo features, and they’re going to make your life a whole lot easier.
You told us you wanted to be able to set up multiple personal tours and lessons. You also told us you wanted an easier way to assign different resources to different types of bookings.
As usual, when you ask Bookeo, you shall receive: We’re delighted to announce that the features you wanted are now live.
So go ahead. Try them out.
Easily set up multiple personal tours and personal lessons.
Now you can set up multiple personal tours and lessons in your Bookeo account, even under different categories. For each personal tour or lesson, it’s easy to set specific:
- Payment terms. Full payment in advance, a deposit, collect credit card details or no deposit? You decide.
- Booking time limits. Set how far in advance (minimum and maximum) clients can book a personal lesson or tour.
- Time gap. How much time do you need between bookings? Now you can set your time gap length and Bookeo automatically blocks it in between bookings.
- Participant number. Easily specify the number of participants allowed per booking, for each personal tour or lesson.
Manage varying personal tour or lesson resources like a pro
Sometimes a resource is used to conduct one type personal tour or lesson but it’s not used for another type.
Now you have the flexibility to set the resources you need for each type of booking.
For example: Your walking tour needs a guide but your bus tour need a guide plus a vehicle. Now you can simply go to the Resources tab of your personal tour/lesson and check off the types of resources needed for each personal tour/lesson. In our example, you would check “guide” for your personal walking tour, and you’ll check both “guide” and “vehicle” for your bus tour.
You can even specify which guides and/or vehicles can be used for a specific personal tour.
It’s that simple!
The new “New” button makes account setup even simpler.
As intuitive as Bookeo already is, we’re always looking for ways to improve. That’s why we recently added a new “New” button that makes it easier to understand how you set up tours, classes, and workshops.
The “New” button appears whenever you go to any of the following:
- Under Bookeo Classes and Courses, in Settings> Classes, Courses, events
- Under Bookeo Tours and Activities, in Settings> Tours/Activities
- Under Bookeo Appointments, in Settings> Workshops.
When you click on the ”New” button, a selection screen similar to the screenshot below will appear, letting you easily choose the type of tour/class/workshop you’re creating.
As always, when you’re in doubt, we are happy to help! Anytime you’re not sure how to proceed, just contact our friendly Technical Support Team at email@example.com.
We’re sure you’ll enjoy our new enhanced setting features, so take them for a spin and let us know what you think.
Your feedback keeps us focused on what’s important to you. So please, keep it coming and stay tuned for more new exciting features!