More flexibility for account users’ permissions and restrictions
You wanted more flexibility with Bookeo account users’ permissions and restrictions… and now you’ve got it! Bookeo just made it easier to delegate or restrict certain tasks and features to specific users.
Account managers can now also create account users
Now, the account owner can easily allow account managers to also create, delete, and manage other account users and user permissions, if desired.
However, only the account owner can set that another user is a manager.
Set special permissions for account managers and account users
The account owner and, if desired, account managers, can now allow or restrict access to the following Bookeo features for other account users:
- Access reports and statistics
- Give money credit or prepaid credits to customers
- Charge customers and track manual payments
- Issue payment refunds
- Cancel classes/tours/games
- Change number of seats and time of classes/tours/games
- Assign different resources to classes/tours/games
- Delete customers
You can find more information about this new feature in our tutorial here: https://support.bookeo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017919332