September 5, 2011
New features for the last week
Here is a list of new features introduced recently to Bookeo.
All features have been added following your suggestions – thanks!
- more customer details for personal appointments are now included in the iCal feed, making it easier to check your schedule from your phone
- new Slovenian translation – thanks again to our volunteers
- more details in the events synced to Google Calendar for tours/classes
- when syncing tours/classes/workshops to Google Calendar, you can now hide those events that have no bookings
- it is now possible to create coupon codes valid for multiple bookings. Ex an instructor offering a GroupOn deal for 6 lessons
- you can now set custom Terms and conditions for each service, tour, class, etc. These are in addition to the business-wide T&C
- you can now set Terms and Conditions for memberships – customers must accept them to enroll in a membership
- improved validation of Discover credit card numbers, accepting new number ranges
If you have any question regarding these new features, or would like to suggest more, please contact us!